DONATION PROJECT | to the donation form…
EDUCATION AND MEALS FOR THE CHILDREN
Although primary education in Kenya is free, the children need school supplies such as uniforms , shoes , school bag , books, notebooks, etc, otherwise they are not allowed in class. Fees are also requested for administration,tuition and examinations.
Furthermore, the children also need a meal during lunch time, but for most children there is no money to pay for lunch. The Foundation creates with the assistance of donors in the Netherlands and Belgium for the school supplies, lunch and medical assistance in case of illness ,also for family members like brother, sister or mother.
CHILDREN WHO NEEDS SUPPORT
* Girls from 7 years who have never been to school and on the street selling food.
* Children from single-parent families ( single mothers, widows) .
* Children who are neglected and go wandering.
It is primarily a normal street scene on the coast : children, especially girls with baskets on their heads selling fruits, vegetables, usually because the mother has no money to send them to school.
SPONSOR A CHILD!
FOR 1 EURO A DAY TO SCHOOL WITH LUNCH
SPONSORS RECEIVES EACH TERM BY e-mail THE NEWSLETTER JARIDA la KENYA WITH UPDATES ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES OF THE CHILDRENS / PROJECT
code 80100 Mombasa
Kenya- Oost Afrika
– in Kenya: (+254) 721323091
– in the Netherlands: +31-(0)35-7720518 or +31-(0)30-6039123
PROJECT IN VOI
Voi is a small town 2 to 3 hours drive from Mombasa and lies between the Taita Hills. Most primary schools are public and the children who are sponsored by the Foundation are students of these Government Schools.
* Orphans being cared for by their grandmother or fatherless children living with their single mothers.
* Children from age group: nursery/primary school and students who have finished the final exam on the first, second or third position.